Airserco Manufacturing Company
Steel Braided Vacuum Hose
Airserco takes special measures to boost the life expectancy of this hose. Woven stainless steel wire braid reduces hose tube elongation, vibration and provides the hose mechanical protection. A 6" long interlocking steel Armor Guard reinforcement, welded with the braid to the hose tube under the end fitting’s ferrule, prevents sharp, short-radius bending and breakage at connection points. Cleaned, dehydrated, and tested during manufacturing, these hoses are supplied ready for use.
Ends are 3/8 Male Pipe Thread. Quick connect fittings are not included - visit our couplings page to add these to your order!
Sizes listed are stock. Additional lengths and connection sizes are available upon request.
- For evacuation and refrigerant charging
- Made of convoluted seamless stainless steel tube
- Will not outgas under the most severe high vacuum service
- Designed for reliable service and long life
- Braided stainless steel outer cover